• TIME TO 2024 UK RANKINGS

• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

3 weeks since interview. Still chances?

Hello,

I had an onsite interview with an investment bank in London about 3 weeks ago. This was for their Quant Graduate Program.
I talked to five people in total and had the impression that most of the interviews went quite well. However, I haven't heard back from them yet. After the phone interviews they usually got back to me within 3-4 days.
Last week I emailed HR and was old that no decision has been made yet.
I guess this means chances that I still get an offer are pretty low, right? Anyone of you who still got an offer after such a long wait?

Hello,

I had an onsite interview with an investment bank in London about 3 weeks ago. This was for their Quant Graduate Program.
I talked to five people in total and had the impression that most of the interviews went quite well. However, I haven't heard back from them yet. After the phone interviews they usually got back to me within 3-4 days.
Last week I emailed HR and was old that no decision has been made yet.
I guess this means chances that I still get an offer are pretty low, right? Anyone of you who still got an offer after such a long wait?
Since it's for a graduate program, there's a process they follow, and they'll likely know the outcome for everyone at a given time. Don't be shy about following up, thanking everyone, and expressing your enthusiasm for the program.

you might also be waitlisted. If they had made a decision for you already, they would have let you know.

well I've heard that sometimes they don't get back to you in case they don't want to hire you.
I don't want to bother them too much with asking - makes me sound desperate. As I wrote, I already contacted them last week and the HR lady told me that they will let me know once a decision has been made...
Has anyone here received a job offer after 3 weeks of hearing nothing?

Back