• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Akuna - Trading internship phone interview?

I passed the math exam and personality test for the trading internship at Akuna.
Gonna have a phone interview next week. Anyone has any idea what will come?
Grateful for some advice on preparing for the phone interview. Thanks.

Hey, make an account with glassdoor, they have a ton of resources on interviews, and I know they have a few for Akuna. Sorry I dont have a more emperical answer.

Also, I wrote my math screening for Akuna two days ago, I was just wondering how long it took for them to get back to you for the personality test?

Hey, make an account with glassdoor, they have a ton of resources on interviews, and I know they have a few for Akuna. Sorry I dont have a more emperical answer.

Also, I wrote my math screening for Akuna two days ago, I was just wondering how long it took for them to get back to you for the personality test?

Thank you! I received the notification for personality test 4 days after I wrote the math test.
PS: I've already failed the phone interview :-(

Hi,

What kind of personality are they looking for? I've my personality test and want to know what do they look for?

Thanks.

Back