• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Anyone interested in crypto arbitrage

I am working on something similar in KuCoin but very early stage. Still struggling with the socket layer to get market data.
you want to build the transmittion protocol from socket layer? why not utlize the SDK the platform offers? Anyway, I think we could keep in touch as I have put my GOlang code in github with Binance API combined, which now worked in my private cloud.

you want to build the transmittion protocol from socket layer? why not utlize the SDK the platform offers? Anyway, I think we could keep in touch as I have put my GOlang code in github with Binance API combined, which now worked in my private cloud.
oh because they don't have C++. They have Go/Java/Python only which i don't paticular like. But yeah maybe i should give a try to Go. how's your performance doing? Is it working?

oh because they don't have C++. They have Go/Java/Python only which i don't paticular like. But yeah maybe i should give a try to Go. how's your performance doing? Is it working?
Go is good and if you have experience in C++, it will be easy to handle Golang. 2 yrs ago, I had developed a tick data transmittion framework by golang(also based on go SDK some exchange provided). I put those tick data into MongoDB and implemented some Strategies processing them via Python. It worked, but as the trasaction fee is considered, the income was not ideal. I think the Strategies performance is the key point.
So recently, I am engaged into research how to figure out a good strategy, with CUDA and C++, which could be faster than Python. But anyway, I am still about to use the golang framework developed previous, and I think that's sufficient for me.

Back