• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Applying to Columbia

Hi I was wondering if there was any rule against applying to both Masters in Financial Engineering and Mathematics of Finance in Columbia. They are housed in different schools of Columbia so I was thinking they are probably ok with it. Did anyone apply to Both of these programs in the same year ?

I think the rule is that you can not apply to more than 1 program at the same time within the Engineering School. So it's not about them being in the same department. It's about them being in the same school. So you can not apply to MSFE and something like MSEE at the same time.

But I think you can apply to two programs if they reside in two different schools.

Back