• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Cornell fe vs Columbia mafn

Cornell fe vs Columbia mafn

• Total voters
Hi all, I post this thread for one of my friends. She has been admitted to Cornell fe and Columbia mafn. She is hesitating between these two programs. She hasn't decided her future career path yet. Would you mind give her bits of advice? Which program has a better curriculum, career support, and location?

columbia MAFN has much better employment statistics than cornell, at least for summer 2017.

from current Columbia MAFN and Cornell students
Don't agree. Almost every one in Cornell MFE find summer internship in U.S or HK (big bank) in 2017. How could Columbia MAFN outperform that? According to my knowledge, the advantage of Columbia MAFN is from its location and the advantage of Cornell is from its better career service and less people.

Back