• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

GaTech QCF Georgia TECH QCF Interview

Hey everyone ,

I just received an interview invite to QCF GATECH ... Anyone else in the same boat (because I see in the tracker that many have got admits without interview.)

If anyone has had interview , Please post the type (behavioral and/or Technical ) and any specific questions that I can expect ...

Thanks in advance.

I'm in same boat. GaTech invited me too but not provided a specific time.
I'm not sure what's the type of this interview.
Someone help...
Thanks

In the same boat. They said they will be contacting me via email shortly, haven't heard from them yet.

Did you guys get result of the interview? They said to me that results will be out in 1 or 2 weeks.

Just got an interview invite...what kind of questions are they asking and how long does the interview last?

Dear All,
I have not yet received an interview invite. But a friend of mine did a few days back. He received his admit too. Listed below are the questions that he got in his Skype interview.
1. Tell me about yourself.
2. What do you feel is the best thing about your work?
3. What is the worst experience that happened to you at workplace?
4. What is your opinion about teamwork?
5. Why QCF?
6. How will you add value to the class?
7. If your friends have to describe you in two words, what would those words be?

Hope this helps!

Hi did any one else get an invite for the interview in the past few days for gatech qcf?

Back