• TIME TO 2024 UK RANKINGS

• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Imperial RMFE

Hello everyone,
Hope you’re all well,

I got accepted and wanted to ask about the imperial RMFE program. I saw a lot of negative reviews on the program here and wanted to ask why. The modules look great with a wide variety of courses (a lot of them covering topics desirable for quant jobs). I just wanted to know the reason for all the negative reviews. (Please note i want to work as a quant)

Thank you so much in advance.

UCLA MFE, EPFL MFE, GaTech QCF, UIUC MFE, NYU MFE
Got accepted into EPFL and UIUC, still waiting for the rest..
Do you have any idea abt RMFE?

UCLA MFE, EPFL MFE, GaTech QCF, UIUC MFE, NYU MFE
Got accepted into EPFL and UIUC, still waiting for the rest..
Do you have any idea abt RMFE?
I didn't see your Tracker so I want to see where you applied and which programs you got into. Would be great if you can add them there.
What concerns you about the Imperial RMFE program? I'm not familiar with that specific program but Imperial has another Math Fin program which seems to get high opinion.
Would be great to get others who are UK-based and more familiar with them to comment on this.

Back