• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

MIT mfin

I don' think it's time to panic at all. I'll keep calm until at least the end of next week! Of course excited and all that, but this all takes time.

t's time to panic at all. I'll keep calm until at least the end of next week! Of course excited and all that, but this all takes time.

Good attitude to have! I would forget about this for a while then. Seeing people here post the high GRE scores cause my anxiety (good job guys!)

Good attitude to have! I would forget about this for a while then. Seeing people here post the high GRE scores cause my anxiety (good job guys!)
Thats the right thing to do actually.. Forget it and hopefully get a surprise invitation at some point. But we all know its difficult not to get anxious !! haha

After all, its the MIT we are talking about

Is the interview technical, or just BEI ?

You got invited? I don't know but I think it's behavioral. Read the first post in this thread for more info about that. I'm surprised that so far, only 1 person on this forum got invited, and only 1 got rejected. The next 2 weeks are key, based on previous years.

Best of luck with your interview.

Back