• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Order in which to read books

hey, i'm currently a undergrad in my penultimate year majoring in math/physics looking to break into quant trading. i found this list, and was intending on reading all the interview books. I've already gotten though the green book, but i was wondering in what order i should read these. i was thinking i'd read up on some stats since i haven't had much experience with it in my studies and options theory so i'd go with crack's book on that since i found it not too clear in the green book. any thoughts on what stats books i should read to get a good familiarity with it would be nice. the main problem i'm having is that most of the resources i've found focus on generally recruiting for quant research but im not sure how applicable all of it is to trading interviews. any insight would be great thanks!

Back