• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Pay for C++ course?

Hey everyone,
So I've basically completed level 1, and am about to submit it to my dropbox folder. I've been reading the instructions for the course here: https://www.quantnet.com/threads/getting-started-on-the-c-programming-certificate.8022/

But didn't see anything about paying... But threads below mine talk about having trouble paying. Where is the instructions for paying?

How to know if I'm officially enrolled?

Ari
If you click on he link C++ Programming for Financial Engineering Online Certificate in the main page it will address you to an instructive page in which you will find a link to enroll. When you do so you will be asked to pay with credit/debit and once you do that you will receive an official message from your TA welcoming you to the course with some important links. Since you already done level 1 you can submit it then in the Dropbox folder but not prior to your enrollment.

Back