• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

predict the next USA president (vote) - trump/clinton

next president of usa will be...

• trump

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • clinton

Votes: 16 59.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
very simple - vote for whom you think will become the next president of the USA: trump or clinton. election date is c. 3 months away... votes are not public as some may want to keep their privacy!

Hillary all the Way. Remember that, Hillary made that Country bumpkin called Bill a president so she can easily snag the presidential chair for herself.

clinton is a liar and traitor... plz google clinton body count and seth rich's death... house of cards...

clinton is a liar and traitor... plz google clinton body count and seth rich's death... house of cards...

But she will win. And if you don't want to wind up dead, you'd better only say positive things about her. Everyone who has been saying negative or critical things about her has been coming to a sticky end.

Glen Ford has some trenchant analysis here.

For the record I wish to say how much I admire and respect Hillary for, um, well, I'll think of something.

Doesnt matter. As Gore Vidal once quipped about american democracy - "Fifty percent of people won't vote, and fifty percent don't read newspapers. I hope it's the same fifty percent.

I'm wondering how many people on this thread could vote in the US elections.

Or as Mahatma Gandhi said

“What Do You Think of Western Civilization?” “I Think It Would Be a Good Idea”

For the record I wish to say how much I admire and respect Hillary for, um, well, I'll think of something.

For what do you admire and respect Trump?
I know you didn't say you do and I agree that there's not much about Hillary, but if you compare these two, it's a no-brainer.

For what do you admire and respect Trump?
I know you didn't say you do and I agree that there's not much about Hillary, but if you compare these two, it's a no-brainer.

Trump is complete crud as well. I suppose one could quibble about who is worse but with Hillary I see the spectre of mushroom clouds. Here's another trenchant piece of analysis.

with Trump, I see the mushroom clouds. I'll take the "spectre" any day of the week.
I see this
01.trump-soho-hotel-condominium.jpg

From the selfish working in finance point of view, Clinton will be a god send. Wall Street is going to flourish to new heights.

Back