• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Putting incomplete C++ Certificate on CV

Hey all,

There are some careers fairs and employer specific information sessions coming up for me in early March, but I don't think I'll be able to finish the entire certificate in that time (I will try my best, though!). I think I will be needing to have my CV on hand just in case an employer may want it. How should I put the certificate on my CV? Would this be alright?

upload_2015-1-30_18-33-13.png

Or how should I word it?

The internship applications don't start until June and end around July so I will definitely have the certificate by then.

Thanks!

Hey all,

There are some careers fairs and employer specific information sessions coming up for me in early March, but I don't think I'll be able to finish the entire certificate in that time (I will try my best, though!). I think I will be needing to have my CV on hand just in case an employer may want it. How should I put the certificate on my CV? Would this be alright?

View attachment 10057

Or how should I word it?

The internship applications don't start until June and end around July so I will definitely have the certificate by then.

Thanks!
Maybe say you are doing the course and expect to be finished April 2015. By March an update like 85% finished.
Just an idea.

Back