• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Quick GRE question

I saw on the website that it takes 3-4 weeks to receive scores. Can't you see the scores instantly if you take the computer based test? Also, do schools look down on taking the test more than once? Thanks in advance.

You get the score for the quant and verbal instantly, though it's just for your info, you can't send them anywhere. Essay score comes later, I think mine took about two weeks when I took in March, no doubt there are longer waits if a lot of people are taking around the same time. Recommend you memorize the school codes that you want to submit to, then you'd avoid a $25 fee for transmitting the record after the test

Back