• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Scholarship options for International students

Hello folks,
I would like to request your kind advice for scholarship options (for studying MFE in US) for international students (I am from India).

Thank you very much for your kind help.

MFEs are money making degrees for the universities.So its a bit naive to assume that there would some substantial scholarship available.Even if there would be some it would be very less in comparison to the actual fee of the degree.

Shantanu I am talking about scholarship options outside university. I know most of the MFE programs (except CMU) does not give scholarship

International students are illegible for most (all) public need-based assistant.
Merit-based fellowship/scholarship in the form of tuition reduction is offered by several MFE programs: UCLA MFE (starting next year), NYU-Poly FRE, Cornell FE, CGU MFE, IIT, MIT Mfin etc.

Given the high priced tuition, I'm not surprised if more programs use these form of fellowship to attract more applicants. Some programs provide up to 50% of tuition such as CGU. CMU MSCF provides up to 21K in tuition scholarship.

Thank you Andy. Are international students eligible for any government scholarships, if any?

Back