• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Stress testing in Excel

Yes sure write me an e-mail in private conversation. I have learned some stress testing models in VAR and have come across some Excel templates for stress simulations. As for ideal software, I don't know if there exists such software focusing on stress-testing, what I meant in customized software was creating your own software in C++ for example which makes it by far flexible than excel if you are using such methods frequently rather than to struggle cell-by-cell in excel.

Edit:
Loan Portfolio Stress Testing – Young & Associates, Inc.
But before, this might be interesting for you. They are quite expensive though. I just outlined that some guys out there are working to create particular stress testing models for various scenarios in Excel.
@ChrisN
Hi Tsone, could you share with me the excel template? my email: leeyinling11@gmail.com.
Thanks.

Back