• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

UCB MFE UCB MFE Interview

Any thought on Berkeley's interview? Anyone received a second round or heard from Linda?

I should have been more specific, I got the email last night like at 8pm, I was supposed to post this last night but realized I hadn't posted it. Thanks, don't know what to expect though with this interview

I should have been more specific, I got the email last night like at 8pm, I was supposed to post this last night but realized I hadn't posted it. Thanks, don't know what to expect though with this interview

I heard they usually conduct 2 rounds of interviews (sometimes 3)
1's behavioral the other's technical.

How is the interview with Linda like? Anyone has questions from past years? Are there technical questions or only behavioral?

I had a technical interview with a former student but I haven't been invited to interview with Linda. Does this mean reject?

How is the interview with Linda like? Anyone has questions from past years? Are there technical questions or only behavioral?

I had a technical interview with a former student but I haven't been invited to interview with Linda. Does this mean reject?
Linda's interview is always a behavioral one. And it seems that invitations to the second interview were not sent all at once. You could have a look at the tracker.

Anyways, hope for the best.

For those who completed their first interview, what questions did you get asked?

For those who completed their first interview, what questions did you get asked?
It really depends on your background and the interviewer.
I am in stats major, so I was asked to solve a probability question, some definitions on PCA/Time Series/Linear Regression/BS, solving easy derivative and integral... etc.
Hope it helps

And it depends on what you wrote on your resume and your background.

Hi everyone, do you know in which situation applicants will received second tech interview?
Thanks in advance....

Hey guys, I received two technical interviews but so far no interview from Linda. Is there any possibility that I would be admitted? Thanks in advance.

Back