• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

UCB MFE UCB MFE Round 4 for 2018-2019

Yep! Are you required to take precourses for hold?
I just mailed them asking for the same. They said they'll provide the list by monday. They also said I should enroll for their pre-program courses (as discount ends tomorrow). I'm wondering how to go about this. I'll obviously wait for monday for the entire list but to put in so much investment in terms of time and money for those courses and thereafter being uncertain about your admission is a huge risk to take by itself.

I just mailed them asking for the same. They said they'll provide the list by monday. They also said I should enroll for their pre-program courses (as discount ends tomorrow). I'm wondering how to go about this. I'll obviously wait for monday for the entire list but to put in so much investment in terms of time and money for those courses and thereafter being uncertain about your admission is a huge risk to take by itself.
Oh! List is separate from the pre-program courses? Yeah the investment is big with uncertainty. Also, the hold status probability of admit is not known. I am confused as well. Haven't been communicated about the result, makes no sense to apply for pre course.

Congratulations on the admit!!

There's a Wechat group for admitted candidates. Please ping me for more details.

Hi, I got the Waitlist with Guarantee. Does anyone get the same thing?...

no official emails.... I'll try to contact them next Monday....

btw, will you guys wait for the next academic year or continue to apply for other programs?,,,

btw, will you guys wait for the next academic year or continue to apply for other programs?,,,
Don't think I am gonna wait for a whole year. Do you know who has more preference between wait list and wait list with guarantee?

The same as your situation. Have you contacted them yet? I'd like to send them an email later today.
Btw, I can't log on to the link 'form link here' in online application website to accept my place on waitlist. Anyone has this problem?

Did anyone contact the Adcom after the conditions email? Looks like waitlist with a guarantee is just way of saying to reapply again. Anyone willing to fulfill the conditions and ready to wait for one more year please help me in deciding. I am in the same boat. I do have a fear though that waitlist for this year is just for namesake. Can anybody elaborate on this? Admitted students? Waitlisted Candidates?

Congratulations on the admit!!

There's a Wechat group for admitted candidates. Please ping me for more details.
Hi, please add me (Micalzrc) into the Wechat group. I received the offer of admission in April and was searching for any Wechat group and the like. Thanks!

Back