• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Urgent request: event study expert (fee paid)

Dear all,

I'm currently working on a project as part of which I have to carry out an event study.

As my deadline has been advanced by 3 weeks (project is now due next week), I'm desparately seeking for someone who could help me out (that is, conduct the event study for me) so that I can still meet the deadline (there are many other analyses which I still have to do myself). I don't have a background in quant. finance myself, which makes it impossible to do this on such a short notice.

I already have the database containing all events and control variables ready. However, the stock values are still to be added and the analyses to be carried out.

If any of you has solid (and proven) experience with conducting event studies and has some time left, please let me know! I will (of course!) pay you for your work (~$200? - exact amount to be discussed offline).

Please drop me an e-mail if you would have the knowledge/experience to help me - thanks a million to the one who will help me out! :prayer:

Best,

Laura
LauraLD84@hotmail.com

Wouldn't mind paying more (as said, I'm quite desperate ;)) - what would gonna cut it?

Back