• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

What books are you currently reading?

Great book indeed!!
He might be the next Greek Minister of Finance, also.

Yes indeed. The next few days, the next few weeks, are going to very interesting for the EU. Will Greece stay in the EMU or will it go? If it stays, what concessions will the Germans (er, the other EMU members) make?

By the way, the link to the book review does not work any more.

Yes indeed. The next few days, the next few weeks, are going to very interesting for the EU. Will Greece stay in the EMU or will it go? If it stays, what concessions will the Germans (er, the other EMU members) make?

By the way, the link to the book review does not work any more.

Its too bad that all of this authors books are fantastically expensive. If I'm going to buy a book that expensive, I'll spend the money on a book that might help me make money.

The Act of Creation- Arthur Koestler.
It is a study of the processes of discovery, invention, imagination and creativity in humour, science...

Back