• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Columbia MFE Anything from 2024 Columbia MFE?

I also sent an email last week and they replied with that same generic response that everyone gets usually.

Did anyone here try to contact ieor admissions recently? I sent an email some days ago and I've been calling but no response.
No one really bothers to contact them anymore. Unless you have specific questions outside admissions or admissions timeline, you just get boilerplate response that they probably copied and pasted onto their email.

Even with non-admissions related questions, I wouldn't be surprised if they just ghost you given what's happening on their campus and their notorious delay in admissions.

A quick show of hands on how many people are still waiting for Columbia MFE to give them a decision?
A quick check on the Tracker shows roughly 30 pending cases, but the actual number would be much higher. This is a significant issue for those affected, given that other applicants already have their plans in place.

A quick show of hands on how many people are still waiting for Columbia MFE to give them a decision?
A quick check on the Tracker shows roughly 30 pending cases, but the actual number would be much higher. This is a significant issue for those affected, given that other applicants already have their plans in place.
Waiting

Back