• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

NCSU MFM Awaiting Decision

anyone still waiting on a decision? I applied early in Jan and I haven't heard back. But looking at the tracker, I've seen multiple people who applied after me get their acceptances.

Hello, The status on my portal changed to Department review today. Does anyone know what happens after this or how long does it take to turn into decided?

Same here. I don't think it's a sign for the decision tho. I found a post on Reddit and many applicants for other programs or PhD applicants had the same change. Maybe it's just they think "department review" is a better description for this status than "awaiting decision".
I saw someone had the status change to "decided" before they received a decision.

Hi anyone has feedback on NCSU course/career services?They seem to always have near 100% employment and ranked 4th on risk.net.

Any more decisions received after having status changed to 'Department Review'?

Back