• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Black-Scholes with range

Black–Scholes with range

If someone has how I change the functions is latest and preferable ,The functions were written before 11 years .

thanks

Attachments

• ‏‏עותק של Copy פונק&#151.xls
    54.5 KB · Views: 64
Hello Andy ,

Firstly, number of words of the headline are in Hebrew not Arabic !
Forgive me that is exposed to the something that he is not in English !
I requested if there is through to change the function that will be faster

thanks

DAVID

I saw it was hebrew but there is no hebrew inside, which is good. The real question is, what do you want us to do? I can't understand what you are asking for. I'm sorry but I can't understand the english in your message.

Looks like he wants to make it faster. It's pretty fast on my computer though...

maxrum ,

If the functions is built good and not needs to improve her ?

Still don't know what you mean. Do you want us to make sure the functions are working correctly? Also, do you want us to try to improve them?

alain,
The functions are working correctly ,I suppose that possible to improve them .
I request from you, if you can improve the functions .

Got it now. I'll take a look when I get home.

This code is supposed to be better​

Function XCall(S, q, r, SDiv As Range, multifly, T As Single, xRange As Range, OptQnt)
Counter1 = 0
XCall = 0
For x = 1 To xRange.Rows.Count

d1 = (Log(S / xRange.Cells(x)) + (r - q + 0.5 * SDiv.Cells(x) * SDiv.Cells(x)) * T) / (SDiv.Cells(x) * Sqr(T))
d2 = d1 - SDiv.Cells(x) * Sqr(T)
N1 = Application.NormSDist(d1)
N2 = Application.NormSDist(d2)

Counter1 = Counter1 + 1
XCall_Here = (Exp(-q * T) * S * N1 - Exp(-r * T) * xRange.Cells(x) * N2) * multifly * OptQnt(Counter1)
XCall = XCall + XCall_Here
Next
End Function

Andy ,thanks

If you to try and to give the function XCALL in the language c# or c++ ?

DAVID

Back