• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Columbia MSFE Columbia MSFE 2024

Financial Economics Program by Columbia Business School
Hi guys, I wanted to create this thread to update everyone on the process. Feel free to add your insights! I applied on the 28th of December, and still no update.

Heard that some interviews have been sent out, not sure if they do that on a rolling base or with waves.

I am panicking a bit as I didn't know there were interviews as part of the admission process (this appears nowhere in the web...). Has anyone else received an invitation?

I received the interview invite a little more than a week ago and finished last Friday. They said I was shortlisted, but I'm not sure if they meant the shortlisting process is still ongoing or the process is done. But I do think that all admitted students receive interviews.

Haven't heard back since the interview. They said I would hear back shortly, but in past years, the decisions came out around mid-March

No answers yet after the interview. Does anyone know if they send offers in waves too, as in the interview?

Back