• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Help a brother and sort his life

I am a high school pass out from india and for undergraduate getting all colleges cs but not iit i just wanted to know which nit or iiit i should choose to get into cmu mscf or princeton mfe should i be doing cfa as i am interested in that as well what courses or what i should i do in my undergrad to sort things out .... Whatever it is i will do it.. (quite desperate)

will not make a difference which one you go to imo. Do what’s best for you. Try to get a good gpa and some work experience in FE and hope for the best!

will not make a difference which one you go to imo. Do what’s best for you. Try to get a good gpa and some work experience in FE and hope for the best!
What other things like courses degrees or anything which will favour my chances of getting into mscf cmu i will do it all ( bit hardo)

C++, lots of math, and lots of judo. We are simple chaps aren't we Professor? :D

Let's not forget lots of picanha steak as well.
Please if you could guide me what to do like cfa or anything competitions u will do it just need direction

What do you like?
Web development and finance skimming through cfa level 1 content from this year itself 2024 i am going to college a little bit of everything from economics to history to physics i know it sounds i am clueless, the thing is growing up i used to like whatever i studied

Back