• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

MIT MFin MIT MFin Class of 2016 Applications

There should be. The interview appointment webpage indicates there are at least 30 people who will be interviewed before me.

can you tell us when you received the confirmation email of your complete application?

did anyone get an interview invitation for Mumbai?
I am just curious - how are people able to see the number of slots for a particular location?
thanks

Anyone from Europe got invite for the interview? Where should the interview take place eventually?

Anyone from Europe got invite for the interview? Where should the interview take place eventually?
I am German and I dont know of anyone from Europe, who got an invite yet. On mitsloanadmissions.com it says they "will conduct interviews in Beijing, London, Mumbai, Shanghai, and Singapore."

I am German and I dont know of anyone from Europe, who got an invite yet. On mitsloanadmissions.com it says they "will conduct interviews in Beijing, London, Mumbai, Shanghai, and Singapore."

Yeah, I read that, but I also read that in past years, some guys were interviewed in Paris. However, I still hope that it will be possible to conduct the interview via skype...

Have any domestic students gotten an interview invite yet? Or do they invite international students first so that they can schedule their trips to Cambridge first?

pretty sure that someone posted here earlier that he will be interviewed at Cambridge.
it seems like that they received complete application email 2-3 days after deadline.

Ok. I received that same email too. Hopefully I'll get my interview invitation soon.

Anyone got the interview invite for mumbai location???..... I am shit worried because MIT was my only hope...
All the best to the ones who got the interview invite

So only 2 people have received emails on this forum from what I gather? Over how long of a period are the invites sent out?

Back