• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

MIT MFin MIT MFin Class of 2016 Applications

i dont want to kill everyone's hope. i somewhat agree with you that there will be very few more (very small). in fact, i believe they already review all applications at this point. so now if they feel some interviews are too bad and decide to invite a few more, they may do so next week. honestly, no one really knows until feb 16th. the chance now just seems so slim. i saw you living in India now. i really hate to tell you this: they seem to send all invites in one wave for non-on-campus interviews (definitely the case in China).
Ya, obviously that makes sense because people need to make travel arrangements to meet the interviewer because he/she would also be in a city for a limited period. Having said that, I still believe there are 100 odd invites still pending. Maybe all for US or a very few for other locations as well.

Anyhow, none of this is in our control. So, better to relax and wait :)

Ya, obviously that makes sense because people need to make travel arrangements to meet the interviewer because he/she would also be in a city for a limited period. Having said that, I still believe there are 100 odd invites still pending. Maybe all for US or a very few for other locations as well.

Anyhow, none of this is in our control. So, better to relax and wait :)

totally agree. i stop checking my email every 20 min. LOL. it made me crazy...

totally agree. i stop checking my email every 20 min. LOL. it made me crazy...
LOL, i believe same would be the situation of everyone who hasn't received an invite.
By the way, if you don't mind me asking, are you a chinese candidate?

I received an interview call at Mumbai. It is on 13th Feb. Received it on 3rd Feb. Around 33 people are being interviewed at Mumbai during 12-14 Feb

I received an interview call at Mumbai. It is on 13th Feb. Received it on 3rd Feb. Around 33 people are being interviewed at Mumbai during 12-14 Feb
Thanks for the reply boss.can you please tell me your GRE score and general profile details....

Thanks for the reply boss.can you please tell me your GRE score and general profile details....

GRE - 316. IB Analyst in a BB bank (18 months work exp). CFA Research Challenge National Runner Up. CFA L2 candidate. Aiming for asset management roles. Strong recoms from Directors across the world (one each from Asia, Europe and Americas) Winner of 4-5 national finance case study competitions

GRE - 316. IB Analyst in a BB bank (18 months work exp). CFA Research Challenge National Runner Up. CFA L2 candidate. Aiming for asset management roles. Strong recoms from Directors across the world (one each from Asia, Europe and Americas) Winner of 4-5 national finance case study competitions
WOW man that's cool !ATB ! Looks like you are in for sure :) one last thing : were any slots left or completely packed @ bombay ..

@inlondon could you please give us an update on how many slots are taken for London? Moreover, I would find it weird, if they sent only 40 invitations for London out of 1500-1600 applications (estimate).

@Drk thank you for the reply! could you please check, how many slots are there in total for all interview locations? Adcom claims, that they interview 1/3 of the applicant pool, which should be slightly over 500.

Back