• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Msc. Applicable Mathematics LSE jobs?

I got into

London School of Economics Msc. Applicable Mathematics
University College London Msc. Mathematical Modelling
University of Edinburgh Operational Research

I don't know which one to choose. I guess both ones are top ranked, but, which kind of jobs can I get after completing the Msc.?
I already hold a 6-years-long degree in Mathematics from University of Buenos Aires (Argentina), equivalent to a european Msc. in Mathematics.
I don't want to work in Finance, I would prefer Revenue Management, or Energy, Telecommunications or Consulting, but I don't want to work at a Finance related Institution.

Thank you

Why UCL?
Do you have any idea on the job opportunities of any of these msc?

The LSE program is awful. It's a horribly incoherent mix of discrete maths and probability.

The UCL one is true mathematical modelling - differential equations et al.

Edinburgh doesn't really have the brand name you need for the careers you're after.

Back