• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

[Need Advice] Most Adaptable PhD Programme

For my lecturing career i want to take PhD in US. I wanted to know the PhD which appropriate for someone who fresh graduated from 1st MSc Quantitative Finance equivalent in Indonesia (Until now, Indonesia just have 1 program, like this, usually programs is mixed with actuarial science). I started reading some curriculum from NYU, MIT Sloan, etc, but usually the curriculum is too high to me now.
I come from Indonesia. In Indonesia, The government will give scholarship easily if you can get LoA from top 100 university around the world, especially for fresh graduated who want to be a lecturer after finished Ph.D, Because my limited knowledge about quantitative finance (because of curriculum comparation MSc QF in Indonesia and US), I am very afraid that I can pass the PhD programme. I will choose average level PhD QF programme but in top university, any Idea?

You can assume that I don't have knowledge about C++, and don't have experience in financial career. My Bachelor degree is Mathematics, and no too good in finance.

Back