• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Need some help for application

So, I'm from Sun Yat-sen University in China and applying for 2013 fall MFE.

-GPA: 3.77, major in Computational Science(Though it sounds like learning about computer, I'm actually learning mathematics. Real analysis, complex analysis, ODE, PDE, probability and so on. Besides, I've also learnt C & C++, Matlab) Also minor in Public Finance.
-Finance: I'm having the course "Financial mathematics". But the score of it will not be shown until Feb, 2013(maybe it's too late for my application), and reading John Hull's work.
-GRE: This part puzzled me a lot. I've got a score of v:154, q:167. But it seems that the competition is getting much more terrible than ever before. So I'm not sure whether I should take the exam again.
-Experience: only an 1-month internship in securities company.

Um. I'm wondering which programme should I apply? And what should I do if I want to get a better admission? Is it necessary to try GRE for another time?

Thank you~

Back