• TIME TO 2024 UK RANKINGS

• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Risk Calculation

Hello Friends,

I am about to be interviewed for a C++ developer job in Market Risk Calculation. I need to know which areas of C++ should I focus on. It will be great help in improving my confidence level because I am not very good with C++ and therefore planning to prepare the areas which are most going to be used in job.

Thanks a lot for your input.

Regards

I dont think the question is asked correctly. There is no area in C++ concentrating on Risk calculation. U have to know the C++ language to calculate anything u want. It would be easier to tell u which areas u dont have to concentrate for example ( graphic design, web applications, etc) But i think i can help u in providing u with codes u may need, since i have many algorithms written for VAR. My skype is "ninikobb". Ill send them over via skype since i dont know how to give them here

Back