• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Rutgers Newark MQF - Full Time Fall 2011

I applied to MQF program with relatively decent stats. Surprisingly, I got admitted to the program. I did accept the admission by paying $800 deposit. I had few questions if someone could answer:
1. What are the tuition & fess for in-state domestic student? I got many different numbers from varying sources and admissions office doesnt knows either!
2. After the deposit, they said that I will receive an admission packet. What are its contents? Will it have any info on financial aid/ scholarship, class registrations etc.
3. I just tried looking up the schedule of classes, and some finance classes need 2-3 pre-req courses. The program welcomes different undergrad majors and many wouldnt have this pre-req. So are we responsible to complete them or they are waived for mqf students?

Back