• TIME TO 2024 UK RANKINGS

• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

School Codes for GRE

Sky

I have the GRE coming up this Saturday. Since I don't see this information posted anywhere on ETS's site, I was wondering, do you have to select the schools that you want to submit your GRE to at the time you take the GRE? I am still indecisive about what schools to apply to (or even which fields), and I think how well I do on the GRE will be a big factor in this, so I haven't researched any school codes. Thanks in advance.

Hi Sky,

You may select schools to send your scores to. You do not have to. While selecting a school is faster and strongly recommended if you are in a rush in your situation it is not necessary. Assuming you do well it certainly will not hurt you to select a few schools, but again, it is not necessary.

Good luck on Saturday!

It'll cost you extra to send after the exam. When you send scores at the exam place, I think it's free to send scores to three schools. If you do well, you might as well have some school codes on hand.

Awesome. I had no idea that they gave you 4 "free" ones. Thanks for the info!

Back