• TIME TO 2024 UK RANKINGS

• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Sponser in US For Quants

I'm looking to start a 1-yr masters in Financial Engineering in a reputed University of US,I'm an international student, so I'll need H1B sponsorship to get a job in US.
I'd be interested to know which banks hire H1B workers...and what is the probability that i'll get a sponser after completing my graduation.

Dear....My question is that what is the probability that i will get a sponser for h1b visa after a decent educational career....this website doesn't gave me answer.....Can you illustrate me briefly....Thanks in advance.

Dear....My question is that what is the probability that i will get a sponser for h1b visa after a decent educational career....this website doesn't gave me answer.....Can you illustrate me briefly....Thanks in advance.

depends entirely on you. look on the website. there are answers everywhere. every program is different. if you attend cmu etc, you will likely find a job.

Back