• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

stock prediction NN and ML examples (Python)

Hi everyone

I'm thrilled to share this code repo I put together-- It contains simple working examples of several popular machine learning and neural network approaches in Python for predicting stock prices. The repo also contains sample stock data so the code is ready launch with no extra steps.

GitHub - D-dot-AT/Stock-Prediction-Neural-Network-and-Machine-Learning-Examples: Examples of python neural net and ML stock prediction methods with sample stock data.

ML Methods include:
* Gradient Boost
* K-means clustering
* Logistic Regression
* Random Forest
* Support Vector Machines

NN examples are all Feedforward Neural Network (FFNN) for several popular libraries:
* PyTorch
* PyTorch Lightning
* Keras
* Tensorflow

At the very least these examples can be starting points that get the boilerplate out of the way and allow you to develop more sophisticated approaches.

I'd really love to hear what you make of this

It's great to hear that you've put together a code repository with examples of machine learning and neural network approaches for predicting stock prices. Sharing such resources can be incredibly helpful for others who are interested in exploring this field or learning more about these techniques.

It's great to hear that you've put together a code repository with examples of machine learning and neural network approaches for predicting stock prices. Sharing such resources can be incredibly helpful for others who are interested in exploring this field or learning more about these techniques.
Thank you! And like I said: these are meant to be very simple, working examples of each technique so that people starting out with a new technique can easily understand the mechanics. They can then be improved upon however a person wants

Back