• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Chicago MSFM Uchicago MSFM 2024

if an application was submitted in round one, but had a rec letter arrive after the deadline, do you all think that application would be considered in round 1 or 2?

if an application was submitted in round one, but had a rec letter arrive after the deadline, do you all think that application would be considered in round 1 or 2?
I’m certain that it should be round 1, if it was sent within a week of the deadline. Had a similar issue and got it clarified from the committee.

To all those who got offers: just curious, did your application status changed from "submitted" to "under review" for a couple of days before receiving the good news? Mine is still "submitted".

I'm pretty surprised we haven't heard anything since the first batch of admits last week. That is different than their behavior in previous years.

I'm pretty surprised we haven't heard anything since the first batch of admits last week. That is different than their behavior in previous years.
well their website does say that they'll release decisions throughout feb and march, so I guess we just have to wait

Does anyone know where to check the application status ? I don’t see any on my application portal

All those that got the offer, please can someone verify when your deadline for offer acceptance is?

Just heard back with an admit with 60% scholarship! looks like another batch just released
Thank you for letting us know, and congrats ! Did you notice a change in status before receiving the admit ?

Just heard back with an admit with 60% scholarship! looks like another batch just released
Congratulations! Could you let us know what deadline you got for the enrollment decision.

Back