• TIME TO 2024 UK RANKINGS

• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

UNC MS in INSTORE - Computational Finance

Hey, living in North Carolina it's obviously much better price-wise to look at in-state schools. NC State's Financial Mathematics is in the top 20 here but I was wondering if anyone had any knowledge or experience with UNC Chapel Hill's INSTORE program MS or PHD (link below).

http://stat-or.unc.edu/programs/instore/instorems

UNC Chapel Hill is the flagship school of the UNC system which includes NC State and higher ranked and more prestigious in many regards. However I haven't been able to find any information on their quant degrees.

What a curious way to name a degree. I thought you were posting something about their shopping website.
This is the first time that I see this particular program mentioned here on Quantnet and a quick check with the Wayback Machine shows that the program exists since at least 2007.
I can't help with any info on this program but thank for bringing this program to our attention. They also have a PhD program track in Computational Finance.

Back