• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

COMPARE USC MSMF vs. RPI QFRA

Hi, my name is Sherry. Here comes the point where I have to make decision. Right now I am comparing between USC's mathematical finance and Rensselaer's QFRA program. I am still waiting for BU but it doesn't seem likely.
I am an international student who completed four years' college in US. My only concern is whether I can find a job immediately after graduation. I know this two programs' job placement cannot be compared to the top programs. I am just wondering which one would have better career service, better reputation and more opportunities. Thank you.

do you want cold/dready upstate NY or sunny/beachy California? I mean, it's obvious.

Back