• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Visiting Dehli in April

Hi, I will be in Delhi in April. I would be glad to help you plan it out.

Last edited:
It looks like I'll be visiting Dehli in April. I think meeting some students from quant programs there might be fun. Does anyone have suggestions?

If you're saying at a swank hotel, they'll have their own water filtration system (hopefully), otherwise boil and filter your drinking water. Be careful of what you eat and take some tablets for the almost inevitable "Delhi belly."

It looks like I'll be visiting Dehli in April. I think meeting some students from quant programs there might be fun. Does anyone have suggestions?

Good to hear that, Professor Abbott. I'm a resident of Delhi and would love to meet you in April. Will likely be heading West for the Rutgers MSMF this year.

One of my dad's hippie cousins was there with the Peace Corps back in the '70s... he used a public restroom and they had to cut off his leg. :cry:

Monday evening Noida is difficult for me, sir. I have PMd you. I have also PMd you, ji_m, so that we could possibly plan something a little closer to where I stay (read: South Delhi). Would Connaught Place be possible?

Back