• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

What for dinner today ?

Hi everyone,
This is my first post and instead of going to the Intro forum, I thought i would break the ice in here. Today is Friday night and Quantnet hasn't got any fun, off-topic thread for a while, why don't we just start with food ;)
I don't feel like cooking today so I'm having some Chinese. I ordered Singapore rice noodle. To wash it down, I'm getting an iced coffee from Starbucks.

You gotta eat something tonight right ? What do you get ?
Tigga

CurryRiceNoodle001.jpg
iced_coffee_starbucks.jpg

I am having some spicy in Grand Sichuan around 2nd Ave & 56st Street....

I had awesome Indian Buffet .... spicy and yummy ..

Stats HW2 is a new recipe I'm working with. We'll have some at my next BBQ.

Vietnamese noodles are like so freaking good:thumbsup:, but they always give me too little, lol, j/k!

Guys, we havn't chilled together for a lo... ...ng time, and since this baseball game outting is canned(or is it just postponed?), shall we arrange something else?

This coming Friday happends to be pay day.....but some of us may out of town for July 4...

Vietnamese noodles are like so freaking good:thumbsup:, but they always give me too little, lol, j/k!

Guys, we havn't chilled together for a lo... ...ng time, and since this baseball game outting is canned(or is it just postponed?), shall we arrange something else?
where you up to buddy ? How the internship treating you ? We miss you. Dan is looking for a volunteer for his daily humongous Chai fixes. When we hang out next time, I'll make sure they give you lot of Vietnamese noodle. Cool ?

Nice :)

Russians eat pelmeni, which is some sort of ravioli :)

i just had pho for dinner. 90% of my dinner is home cook Vnese food ;)
Don't be jealous :D

Andy, I don't have a clue about whats that on the picture :) I wish I could take a picture of what I have for dinner ;)

Back