• TIME TO 2024 UK RANKINGS

• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Baruch MFE What to ask an admission officer at Baruch?

Hey all! Excited to join Quantnet after reading it for weeks.

So last week I went to info-session for Baruch. I really enjoyed the presentation and saw how much it can offer. At this point it is my #1 school choice and really trying hard to get into it. However wanted to ask you everyone what kind of questions are most important to ask the admission officer.

The admission officer at baruch has given us an opportunity to sit with him one on one and ask anything we want. I think this is a huge deal (at least for me) and just wanted to know based on everyones experiences what would be best to ask ? If not ask should I bring anything with me?

I really appreciate this. Thank you.

Ravi, we will see you next week at the sit-in-a-class, and beforehand. You will get a chance to talk to our current students as well; this should be of great value.

Ask whatever lingering questions you still have about the program. I'm not sure the "admissions officer" (his name is Dan Stefanica ;) ) will remember the conversation. He has a couple hundred similar ones every year. Just be sure not to leave a bad impression.

Yeah I mean most of my questions were answered at the info-session. I had a chance to speak with two students for like 15 minutes after just to get their ideas on the program, how to be a great candidate, what to improve on etc... I am looking forward to today though.

Back