• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Buying a new Laptop

"Arguing with me?" A vast majority of the threads are not started by me but people seeking meaningful advice and it's always: "Get a Mac". Regardless, once the substance-less personal attacks come out I no longer care to talk with you. I consider QN a haven where people join to promote goodness and help each other, not to promote self-agendas and call people names.
Perhaps one last piece of friendly advice: Try being nice to people. You would be surprised at how far this will carry you in life.

I thank you for your life advice but fear it's not me that needs to heed it. My advice in laptop threads such as this is absolutely fine. I give my recommendation and then leave. You're the only one who has a problem with my advice, simply because your ignorant dogma goes against my recommendation and you can't bear to let it stand.

Back