• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Imperial, Oxford, LSE 2024 applications

I will likely wait and try next year for the tier 0/1 schools in us / get a ft job instead...

All the best everyone! :)

Last edited:
I have got an offer from Imperial College London to study Math and Finance but would have to reply before 23 Feb.

I am still waiting for a decision for MCF from Oxford though. Anyone in the same boat? What would be a good time to write in to Admissions before the Imperial deadline ?

Congrats @kznil
Would be great if you can share your timeline on the Tracker. We need to get more cases for UK programs. Do you receive any scholarship from Imperial?
I would contact Oxford right away that you have a deadline to respond to Imperial. They may be able to accommodate. It doesn't hurt to try.
Thanks Andy, have updated the tracker. I didn’t get any scholarship from Imperial.

Think I will send an email to Oxford Admissions soon, thanks for the advice !

I think they only interview applicants when they’re unsure about the applicant’s math knowledge. But I might be wrong

Ah I see....have you heard back from them, Flash?
Didn’t apply Oxford MCF because I felt like my theoretical math background wasn’t strong enough and was worried about the interview, so I applied Oxford OMMS instead (imperial math fin, uzh eth, and other US ones as well). But haven’t heard back yet.

Just got my Oxford offer after emailing them earlier this week.
Congratulations, I have got the offer as well overnight! As you did, I emailed them as well after my getting the offer from Imperial.

Now would have to decide between the two..

Back