• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Imperial, Oxford, LSE 2024 applications

Congratulations, I have got the offer as well overnight! As you did, I emailed them as well after my getting the offer from Imperial.

Now would have to decide between the two..
Congrats. Looks like you took my suggestion to contact them. Hope to see more Oxford admits posting here.

Imperial sent me an offer a few days after the status changed to 'review in progress'. I heard this is a sign of an of an offer, but take my word with a grain of salt. Good luck!
This is what my application showed until I got an email (back in January) about being placed on the waiting list. I recently contacted admissions for an update and was informed that they'll only be able to make a decision in July. I don't recall waitlists being used for applicants in previous years. Should I really expect to wait until July to hear back? I'd still accept, but it's just quite some time to find out what happens.

This is what my application showed until I got an email (back in January) about being placed on the waiting list. I recently contacted admissions for an update and was informed that they'll only be able to make a decision in July. I don't recall waitlists being used for applicants in previous years. Should I really expect to wait until July to hear back? I'd still accept, but it's just quite some time to find out what happens.
I would accept the next better program, and wait for an offer to get off the waitlist. A bit more expensive given the deposit, but hey, if you applied next year, the tuition increase would be worth the deposit lol

I would accept the next better program, and wait for an offer to get off the waitlist. A bit more expensive given the deposit, but hey, if you applied next year, the tuition increase would be worth the deposit lol
Yeah, I think this is gonna be the plan :)

hmm i havent recieved such an email, i guess thats not a good sign lol
It was in response to an email I sent them asking when I could expect a decision as I have a deadline for another offer fast approaching

It was in response to an email I sent them asking when I could expect a decision as I have a deadline for another offer fast approaching
Ahh thanks for clarifying! So it wasn't one of those blanket emails that UChicago sent out.

That's good to know! Fingers crossed. And good luck to us both.

Hi everyone, I noticed a change in my application portal for Imperial London College. In the admin section, I have a new menu with "My Photo ID", however when I try to click on it, nothing pops up. Anyone else has or had the same ?

Hi everyone, I noticed a change in my application portal for Imperial London College. In the admin section, I have a new menu with "My Photo ID", however when I try to click on it, nothing pops up. Anyone else has or had the same ?
Same but don’t think it means anything as my application status is still “with department”

Does the disappearance of the upload button now imply rejection for Oxford? lol

Back