• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

UCB MFE UCB MFE Round 4 for 2018-2019

In that case, can only wait for the results. Hopefully by next week should hear from them. Did anyone contact the adcom?

In that case, can only wait for the results. Hopefully by next week should hear from them. Did anyone contact the adcom?
I had contacted them 2 weeks back. This is what they had replied-
"
We do not post interview outcomes - the interview is one component of your application that is taken into consideration with all others and does not determine the final admissions decision.

The admissions decision will be posted by December 1, 2017 as noted on our website. You will be able to check your status by logging into the application system. "

I had contacted them 2 weeks back. This is what they had replied-
"
We do not post interview outcomes - the interview is one component of your application that is taken into consideration with all others and does not determine the final admissions decision.

The admissions decision will be posted by December 1, 2017 as noted on our website. You will be able to check your status by logging into the application system. "

Wait, is that just an official reply or do they actually mean that "status will be posted on website "? I though they have a second behavioural interview with Linda first

Wait, is that just an official reply or do they actually mean that "status will be posted on website "? I though they have a second behavioural interview with Linda first
IF you get a behavioural interview invite, you know its equivalent to a proxy admit. And if we have to wait by December 1 to log in to the system for the decision, i doubt it would mean anything but a reject !

IF you get a behavioural interview invite, you know its equivalent to a proxy admit. And if we have to wait by December 1 to log in to the system for the decision, i doubt it would mean anything but a reject !
I know! That's what i'm freaked out by. Maybe they just mean decision will be out by December 1st.

I know! That's what i'm freaked out by. Maybe they just mean decision will be out by December 1st.
Yes, lets hope it means that. For the time being...I've stopped dwelling on the uncontrollables :unsure:... Better to relax and enjoy the weekend :P

Applied early Sept. Interviewed early November.
Going by the earlier years threads, Round 4 people generally get waitlisted so I am not sure should I wait for the decision to come or not. I have to respond to other offer. Can someone please help me?

Applied early Sept. Interviewed early November.
Going by the earlier years threads, Round 4 people generally get waitlisted so I am not sure should I wait for the decision to come or not. I have to respond to other offer. Can someone please help me?
Drop them a mail stating your issue along with proof of the other offer attached. They should respond to you soon.

No response lol. I think in the past round 4 tends to give response at the very end of their promised date

They do give round 4 admits every year, sometimes they also give waitlist with guarantee for next year admits.
oh okay! waitlist with a guarantee for next year admits is new :P I just wish they give the decision now. Has been so long.

Back