• TIME TO 2024 UK RANKINGS

• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Columbia MFE Anything from 2024 Columbia MFE?

First set of results came out very late if I recall correctly, around 9pm EST.
I also don’t know if they would come out today or within the next few days, since today is the last day for the first round admits to decide.

Not sure that could be a mistake the person made. I'm pretty sure they've said that those who get rejected will find out towards the end of the application timeline. Also, does declined mean he got rejected? Or does it mean he declined the offer? There are multiple statuses when you use the tracker, so he may have been accepted but declined the offer already.

Is there a trend for people who got the current status ie (Your application has been moved review with the faculty committee....) For those we got accepted they you guys see this before you got the offer? Cause some of my friends don't have this current status in their portal

Does anyone know if "your application has been moved to review with the Faculty Committee" means anything?

I submitted my application on the 8th of Jan but still haven't got that message on my application portal.
same question

same question
I emailed the admissions. I got a robotic response saying they will provide a decision as soon as possible, so I don't think they disclose any information about the current status thing.

I emailed the admissions. I got a robotic response saying they will provide a decision as soon as possible, so I don't think they disclose any information about the current status thing.
I got excited looking at the status :(

My current status now says that my application has been moved to review with the Faculty Committee and this definitely wasn’t there yesterday night

What time do results come out if they do on any given particular day? Should we still expect results today?

Back