• TIME TO 2024 UK RANKINGS

• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Columbia MFE Columbia MFE 2022

I received admission yesterday. Did someone receive scholarship?

Did anyone who got admission submit a GRE score? I still heard nothing and I doubt that's the reason of the optional GRE policy and I didn't submit GRE.

Hey guys,
I got an update email today saying my application is still being reviewed by a small admission committee. Anyone got the same thing and got in or rejected afterwards?
I got the same email, I think there will be one more round of offers?

Hey guys,
I got an update email today saying my application is still being reviewed by a small admission committee. Anyone got the same thing and got in or rejected afterwards?
I got that update email on 1/19 saying my application is still under review and then they gave a batch of offers on 2/11. I think this is a sign that they will give more offers soon. However, I did not receive anything this time. Hopefully, people who get accepted on 2/11 can answer whether they got the update email beforehand. If yes, I guess my next email from them would be a rejection. LOL

I got that update email on 1/19 saying my application is still under review and then they gave a batch of offers on 2/11. I think this is a sign that they will give more offers soon. However, I did not receive anything this time. Hopefully, people who get accepted on 2/11 can answer whether they got the update email beforehand. If yes, I guess my next email from them would be a rejection. LOL
I had received the update email on 1/25 and got the admission around the 15th of February, I don't think this e-mail is meant to give any color on acceptance or rejection whatsoever. As long as you don't receive any rejection e-mail, I believe you can still hope for the best !

I had received the update email on 1/25 and got the admission around the 15th of February, I don't think this e-mail is meant to give any color on acceptance or rejection whatsoever. As long as you don't receive any rejection e-mail, I believe you can still hope for the best !
So they released more offers after 2/11 batch. Not know this before. Thanks!

Same. Got an email update on 1/19 but haven’t heard anything back since…

Folks who received an offer: can someone please let me know how many days would Columbia allow to accept/reject the offer?

My application says “Your application has been moved to review with the Faculty Committee.”
What a pity….

Does Columbia not send rejections until the very end? Should we expect more offers coming out or not?

Back