• TIME TO 2024 UK RANKINGS

• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Princeton MFin 2020

Hello everyone who is going through application process to Princeton this year! I was just wondering whether anyone got an invite for the second interview. Thank you in advance!

Nothing yet for me too, I asked this specifically in the interview. I was told that if they can get enough number of alumni then there will be a second interview.

I think everyone just sent their resume and ps to the admission com... so probably no.

I think everyone just sent their resume and ps to the admission com... so probably no.
Hi, what I wanted to know was if anyone received an email from princeton asking for sop and resume as i have not received it but a friend did. Did you receive that email?

Hi, what I wanted to know was if anyone received an email from princeton asking for sop and resume as i have not received it but a friend did. Did you receive that email?
Yes. Both I and my friend received that email, and we both had interviews today.
Btw, did Wendell tell u that the decision will be out in mid-Feb? Thanks!

Yes. Both I and my friend received that email, and we both had interviews today.
Btw, did Wendell tell u that the decision will be out in mid-Feb? Thanks!
I wonder why are they asking for it again since they already have it with the application.

I wonder why are they asking for it again since they already have it with the application.
Last year, those who had alumni interview were asked to send CV+SoP again in one file (probably to send it to the interviewers)

Not sure the procedure is the same this year though

Last year, those who had alumni interview were asked to send CV+SoP again in one file (probably to send it to the interviewers)

Not sure the procedure is the same this year though

Did not receive the Email. I'm wondering whether passing the alumni interview is the only way to be admitted. Is there any student who got an offer without the alumni interview?

I also received the invitation for the interview with alumni! So excited!

Back