• TIME TO 2024 UK RANKINGS

• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Princeton MFin 2020

Thank you! Just an hour ago. The first one was on 19th of Jan :)
Also, is it a request of sending resume and sop like others or an actual interview invite? If it is an actual interview invite, did you get that sop and resume email before? Sorry for so many questions.

Congrats! Does the Email say that passing the second round of interview is the only way to get admitted? Not receiving the alumni interview means bad news?
Thank you! No, there is no such information. But please, don't worry beforehand! Maybe the invitations are not all sent out yet or maybe the number of alumni was small or any other reasons why you haven't received the email yet! I'll hope for the best for you! Good luck!

Thank you! No, there is no such information. But please, don't worry beforehand! Maybe the invitations are not all sent out yet or maybe the number of alumni was small or any other reasons why you haven't received the email yet! I'll hope for the best for you! Good luck!

Thank you ! Anyway I have nothing to do but just wait for the news. Hope you all the best in the alumni interview. Cheers

I had the 2nd round interview yesterday. I guess the results will be out in the week of 2/19 or later, two weeks after the last day of the 1st round interview.

I had the 2nd round interview yesterday. I guess the results will be out in the week of 2/19 or later, two weeks after the last day of the 1st round interview.
Hi susan, how was the second round interview? What were you primarily asked? Was it another behavioural interview?

Hi susan, how was the second round interview? What were you primarily asked? Was it another behavioural interview?
Hi, I think it totally depends on which alumni you are assigned to. Mine was all technical (even without a self-introduction), and I was asked a bunch of statistics problems cuz I have a statistics background, and also something related to my internship (CAPM model). However, I know that two of my friends (who entered the program last year) only had a short behavioral interview.

Is anyone else still waiting for the alumni interview? My friend in the program said that it depends on the alumni's schedule and I still haven't heard from the person.

Back